Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Wells Fargo wrote my balance down on a deposit slip.. He's…

Customer Question
Wells Fargo wrote my balance...
Wells Fargo wrote my balance down on a deposit slip.. He's not on any part of my account,
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/19/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, what is your question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

A teller at Wells Fargo wrote my account balance on a deposit slip .

What is your question?

Someone made a deposit at an out of state wells f. When said person completed the deposit (without ID ) asked for an account balance and teller wrote it down. Causing many issues.
Can i file a suite?
Manager of Bank, and district manager bith said .. “ummm... ya not good”.
It’s been a year

Thank you for the information.

Yes, you can file lawsuit against the bank for invasion of your privacy and for the damages that the wrongful disclosure have caused you.

You may also consider retaining the services of a local consumer Attorney to assist you with the case. Most consumer Attorneys would take a case on contingent fee basis. This means that the Attorneys may not charge upfront for their fees and would only get paid if they win the cases for the consumers. Even then most Courts award Attorney fees to prevailing consumers. So, you may not have to pay out of pocket to obtain a consumer Attorney to assist you with the case.

You can use the following sites to find local consumer Attorneys:

Consumeradvocates.org

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Goodluck with your case,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.