Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

When selling a house in Atlantic County NJ is the property…

Customer Question
When selling a house...

When selling a house in Atlantic County NJ is the property required to pass septic if selling for cash (no bank or mortgage company)?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Egg Harbor Township, Atlantic County, New Jersey

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

???

Lawyer's Assistant: What confuses you?

What kind of paperwork?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Cash sale paperwork done; sale is pending septic. Buyer had septic tested, which came back "failed". One person is saying septic is not REQUIRED when being sold for cash with no bank or mortgage company involved, another says is is.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/19/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.