Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

IN A FORECLOSURE CASE THE SUMMARY OF JUDGEMENT HAS BEEN

Customer Question
IN A FORECLOSURE CASE...

IN A FORECLOSURE CASE THE SUMMARY OF JUDGEMENT HAS BEEN DENIED WHAT TIME FRAME DOES PLAINTIFF HAVE TO GO TO TRIAL AND FILE NOTE OF ISSUE

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?

NEW YORK STATE

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

NOT SINCE SUMMARY OF JUDGEMENT HAS BEEN DENIED

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

SUMMARY OF JUDGEMENT HAS BEEN DENIED OVER ONE YEAR

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 5 days by:
11/23/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Under New York law, the deadline is sixty (60) days so the order denying summary judgment is final at this point in time.

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 9 months ago