Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Please give what the state of Oklahoma regarding Landlords…

Customer Question
Please give what the...

Please give what the state of Oklahoma regarding Landlords wanting to evect

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What are the Federal and state Of Oklahoma I need to Term Lease with Option to Purchase Property by the Landlord and I and I'm also the person who is the Seller and person finaning

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

State and Federal statutes to term Lease with Option to Buy

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Federal and Oklahoma Statues as to Lease termanation

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/17/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

The Federal laws that apply are Fair Housing Laws, https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/free-books/renters-rights-book/chapter5-2.html

otherwise this is governed by State law. https://www.ok.gov/ohfa/documents/landlord-tenant-act.pdf

Are you looking for sample lease termination language?

Please let me know how I can be of further assistance to you.

Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney