Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am looking for acts and laws for water resources at

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for acts and laws for water resources at Mexico..

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Basically I am studying laws and acts for managing water resources @ various countries

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, as water resources professional, i am to prepare for my country - India

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

If you direct me to some lawyer, working at Water resources department, Mexico, it will be a great help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/18/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

While we do not have any Mexican attorneys on this site, here is the comprehensive review of the Mexican Water Act of 1992, revised in 2004 and written in 2013 http://www.conagua.gob.mx/CONAGUA07/Contenido/Documentos/PROGRAMA_Nacional_Hidrico_2014_2018_ingles.pdf

As far as local attorneys in Mexico who can assist, you would need to obtain them through the same sites used by other attorneys to locate environmental law attorneys in other areas: http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.