Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I had a tenant evicted a year ago it went in my favor he was…

Customer Question
I had a tenant...

I had a tenant evicted a year ago it went in my favor he was ordered to pay which he still hasn't how do I collect

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Fla

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Just the papers on the eviction. been thru court process he was ordered to pay

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/17/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

You need to garnish his bank account or wages. Do you know if he works?

he even owns a home now

Okay, well easiest thing is garnish wages and that will often make the person pay in full. How much is owed?

What court is the judgment issued out of and does he live/work in the same area?