Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

No Key Rules: ********* Request (40!): SMPD Police Report #:

Customer Question
No Key Rules: *********...

No Key Rules: ********* Request (40!): SMPD Police Report #: XXXXXXXX: Investigation Pending: IRS (Ticket# *****): What do I need to do to get accounted for paying for the Water Bills for my houses this year? 

LAM 14M00328:

Lawyer's Assistant:

Do you know where I can pick up my Century 21 Bankruptcy Gift Box MLS# ***** from the Bankruptcy Courts or First Colony Mortgage(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?

The OPCC Access Center(###) ###-#### Santa Monica California:

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

1/9/2014: I filed and won a No Appearance Verdict April 15, 2014 and mailed it to Attorney general Benjamine Wagner Sacramento California office two weeks later.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

When can I retire with keys to safe home and car?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 2 days by:
11/20/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I apologize but I am not certain I understand what you are asking? Would you be kind enough to rephrase your question?
LAM 14M00328: Billion Year Water Bill Rules: I need SSA to upgrade my status quo to a Doctor of Education in Mathematics and get accounted for paying the Water Bill for both my house with Social Security Administration.
No Key Rules: I only have ten minutes and my temporary cell phone is still stolen.
What the legal question I can answer for you.
30 days after he or she pays for the gift bill they are supposed to make the business card key exchange and be accounted for paying the water bill with SSI. The computer are broke the Army is supposed to the keys to the rightful owner fifteen days later because they already have the mailed paperwork.
LAM 14M00328: Rock and Fire Law: I need my case closed with nine or everyone keeps getting fined and fired for breaking key salary rules. I emailed the IRS four times today who shuld know where my Century 21 Gift Box MLS # 20120732 is stored with the Bankruptcy Courts.
My two houses are 1933 Grey Wolf Dr, Truckee, Ca 96161 and 566 S. Lakeview st, Orem, Ut. The business card key exchange is guaranteed. Request from SSA: End of the Year Finalization Rule. No more time.
What is your exact question?
Auth Number: 019217: Righ now, I have $25.90 in my Bank of America checking account. Does this mean End of the Year Finalization Rule is going to be awarded this year?
LAM 14M00328: Fraud Notice: 3 Strikes? I have to email the IRS again in regards ***** ***** Bob Sagget Transgender Retarded Military Branches they want every one to have No Bank Account because of Credit Card Slavery Alerts. Money Gram mailed letter not a seven digit check from the Bankruptcy Courts to get Keys to a Safe Home for a billion years.
Who would know when the Bankruptcy Courts will mail me my 30 day Key Reserve Slip?

Can you tell me the area of law that your question pertains to?