Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I am having issues with my HOA. Seeking advice from an HOA…

Customer Question
Good evening, I am...

Good evening, I am having issues with my HOA. Seeking advice from an HOA lawyer in Torrance.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Nothing has been done yet. I'm waiting for the HOA to simply resolve the issue.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing really. Just want an HOA lawyer to listen to my problem because I really don't know if I am wrong or right. I think in 5 minutes a lawyer can easily decide if I am in the wrong or in the right.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 6 days by:
11/23/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

I am an expert on condo law and HOAs and licensed in California so I can help. I suggest we have a phone call to discuss.

Tina, Lawyer