Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How do I get an attorney to bring a law suit against the…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get an attorney to bring a law suit against the HOA? These people have stolen houses and sold the deed to other people and left the loan in the first buyer name. This happen to me and as I investigated the deal i find all kind illegale activities. First thing its not even a law permitting them to foreclose and not pay the mortgage off. My lender advise me this was criminal an I need an attorney. Next thing they never foreclose on my house but sold the deed to it. Whenever I let my lender foreclose that foreclosure was against the guy who purchase the deed but the loan was paid off in my name. After the foreclosure the guy lost the deed and the money he paid for it. The next thing happen is American homes for rent foreclose on this guy for the 140000 they purchase the home for at the foreclosure sale. I know I have a good case because HOA was nervous when I called and talked to them about selling deeds ato people housess. The guy was like we pay the attorney but they can"t sell a deed and leave the mortgage in somebody else name. I talk to the lawmakers and they act if they are lost about them selling deeds. Nobody understand this except the police but they call it legal fraud. How do you put them two words together? The problem is the person who purchase the deed go to jail and not the attorney who fooled them they are right. HOA got away with this because nobody ever question them. If I could just meet with an attorney I can show proof of this scam they have going on.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?

The state of North Carolina and no papers have been filed. I been doing all the investigation myself. I even contacte the HOA Attorneys and asking them questions and theyimmediately told me to have my attorney call them. But one day the secretary told me call her back but when i did she wasn't there. One law maker secretary sent me a story about another guy who is now in prison for buying deeds. The guy that stole my deed purchase 11 deed back to back. The bar claim that the attorneys have no right selling deeds and they supposing looking into the matter.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No I need an attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Right now I can only talk through email. I broke my phone and waiting for a new one. I just need to meet with one .***@******.***. I know those attorneys will settle out of court and not risk losing their practice or going to jail. I'm not stopping until I get justice.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/16/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Where in NC is this occurring? Have you reported this to the State Attorney General or the FBI?

Tina, Lawyer