Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Two neighbors and I sod to replace all the grass that died.

Customer Question
Two neighbors and I...

Two neighbors and I laid sod to replace all the grass that died. HOA has told the lawn company they don't have to mow because we complained. No notice, no warning, no notification. I found out when two weeks had passed with no mowing an I was told this by the guy on the tractor. We paid for the sod and installment. Had board's permission.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?

Texas. I know, a nightmare.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Not on my part. Who knows about Ross, the management company.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I retired 1/2027. Travel RN out of town 11 of 12 months a year for past 13 years. My cancer is back and I don't have the time or tolerance for this folderol.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/16/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
What outcome are you seeking?