Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I need a litigation attorney to take my case please.

Customer Question
Hello, I need a...

Hello, I need a litigation attorney to take my case please.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Government retaliation tort/ civil rights violations/ danger creation. No doubt a examination through the major use permit file and actions from the NEW planning director will no doubt show abuse of power, retaliation and many other procedural violations. MUP originally filed on 2/15/2015 and still not even made it to planning commission yet. My attorney Andre Ross from Ewing Ass. Lakeport was on board through the abuse and hired a professional consultant as trial witness. He also documented civil rights violations AND danger creation. Lake County CDD has REPEATEDLY dropped new requirements and changed requirements for the MUP after 10/29/2016. Additionally Precious Forest owners perfect personal and corporation credit destroyed from this vindictive hostile county action. Also suffering health issues now. Indescribable emotional stress. Property listed on market 11/11/2017. PLEASE HELP US.Precious Forest business (17 years to build) has been completely destroyed. 300k revenue a year and we also lost the second location we had spent years planning (with a county assigned business coach) across the street which would have generated up to 1 MILLION a year which we were moving on in 10/2016.Police misconduct tortDamages against THUG NEIGHBOR,in addition these thugs live and operate there business next to Precious Forest an 1/8th of 1 acre that has no water tank, no permits, no septic, illegal grading, massive campfire every night in HIGH FIRE SEASON and not cleared back 100 feet and under dry Ponderosa Pine trees and in National Forest, on and on and lake County comes after me who has a permitted SFR, public well, 2 septic, water tank, and open MUP with all requested items had been turned in by 9/2016. This can be confirmed as the project was circulated to all departments in 9/2016.Thinking about visiting lake County?? Getting married in Lake County?? Sad to say. Think twice. Forget it.
Let your voice be heard! Boycott Lake County! Cancel Travel Plans!!
10/27/2017
This beyond beautiful property was closed by a NEW director at Lake County Planning Department on October 29, 2016 without notice and 3 days before a very special wedding that had been planned 1 year in advance. These guests lives were scarred forever.
Despite written permission from the prior Lake County planning department director and over 10 years of planning department support and help in growth of Precious Forest this atrocity took place.
Precious Forest was open for over 8 years and thousands of guests enjoyed her beauty and enchanted forest location.
Precious Forest hired an attorney, a very seasoned project consultant and a professional engineer to try and weave through this vindictive hostile new planning department regime action. A year has passed and Precious Forest remains closed despite a massive professional work effort and tens of thousands of dollars spent. 20 weddings were destroyed in the last year. Our Attorney has established civil rights violations from Lake County during this vindictive hostile action. I believe this was government retaliation behavior by Lake County planning department.
Astounding damage was done both financially and emotionally to hundreds of people.
Lake County Supervisors?? Precious Forest remains closed by THERE planning department, damaged & destroyed by THERE planning department & thugs running wild and no apologies from THERE Lake County Sheriff department.
Precious Forest needs your immediate help if to survive. The owners are emotionally and financially destroyed. We worked 17 years to bring this amazing creation to life. My 82 year old grandfather Orville and Rob Varey a famous very skilled log builder from Canada, and others and myself built this cabin over 4 years carefully hand cutting trees from the property. This cabin is one of a kind. My grandfather was 86 years old when he walked the ridge line of the cabin at her completion. He died the next year from cancer.
Precious Forest has been repeatedly hara

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/15/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com