Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Recourse for violation by elected officers and board of

Customer Question
Recourse for violation by...

Recourse for violation by elected officers and board of directors of homeowners association for violation of bylaws, Declaration and the Maryland Condominium law. What evidence is needed, law firm who handles this situation, etc. Previous cases for reference in such crimes.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?

No case filed at this time

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a MD lawyer about this?

Yes. Received letter dated Nov 9, 2017 that Attorney James E. McCollum, Jr. at McCollum & Associates, LLC in College Park, MD that he will not be able to represent me in such case.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have pages and pages of evidence/letters in support of my case, namely, the bylaws, Declaration and Maryland Condominium law. This evidence represents the basis of my assertions.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/15/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Here are a few condominium law specialists in Maryland that I suggest you try:

Thomas Schild Law Group LLC

No reviews · Attorney

Rockville, MD ·(###) ###-####/p>

WEBSITE

DIRECTIONS

The Law Offices of Kirk Halpin & Associates, P.A.

4.7 (7) · Real Estate Attorney

Clarksville, MD ·(###) ###-####/p>

Open until 5:00 PM

WEBSITE

DIRECTIONS

Joseph Greenwald & Laake

No reviews · Legal Services

Greenbelt, MD ·(###) ###-####/p>

Open until 5:30 PM

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Do you have similar cases you can provide details or a copy of case?
A satisfied customer says:
"I won the case! Your response gave me the courage and confidence to go into yesterday's audit.
-Raymond Y.
Please provide a copy of Raymond's case which is similar to mine. What is your location & phone number Wise Owl?
Does your fee of $59 to speak with you include a complete copy of a similar case?

yes, we can research the case for you

Do you have a case in Maryland that you will provide a copy of if I pay $59?

What is the case name and number, what court?

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer