Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How do I get my foreclosed property back?

Customer Question
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/15/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Was this a wrongful foreclosure? Can you explain why you would be entitled to get the real property back?

I don't know how to read text messages on my phone. I have 4 text messages. Can they be emailed instead.
Several things were discovered by the title ins agent. The original bank note was signed by Mike, my son, but no one at the bank signed it, but they did notarized it. Is this a legal contracts? Second, there is a discrepancy all over the paperwork as to proper address. His was model home being built in 2006. The lots were not actually parceled out till 2008. He never knows what he owns...tax papers, bills, etc come with both, sometimes 25626 and some with 25625, vacant area across the street.
I'm willing to pay, but you need talk with my son. He has all the paperwork, dates, etc with him. He's at work and I can have him call you. He'll also have my car card info. How can he reach you? The tax id numbers don't jive with what has been done either.

I am sorry that you can read the messages on your phone. This is the only format I am able to respond in. If your son would like to set up a telephone call that would work as well.

What is your number?

You would accept a request through the site for a telephone call. You or your son would receive a telephone call at the number you provide.

Let me provide the contact information for customer service as they handle all transactions for the site.

US / Canada 1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

Thank you. Just figured out how to read your text messages. I'll forward your phone .no to him.

Perfect. Thank you.

Did your son want to follow up on this question?

No, he's upset I interfered. We're done. Thanks.
I am sorry. Thank you.
Tina, Lawyer