Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Just asked the question concerning housing authority

Customer Question
Just asked the question...

Just asked the question concerning housing authority commissioners

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Connecticut

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

You had connected me to an attorney but i got cut off somehow.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just interested in knowing.....

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/15/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

What would you like to know about Housing Authority Commissioners?

Tina, Lawyer