Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have a house that went in the tax sale in Muncie and the…

Customer Question
I have a house...

I have a house that went in the tax sale in Muncie and the commissioner sale. I never received the letter after it was done. They are aware of it but

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has the commissioner taken so far? Have they prepared or filed any paperwork?

I don/t know as they won't call me back. The woman in the office said be

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

The person who answered the phone

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

I don't know what you are asking

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

I want this settied I will pay the taxes

Ok, can I assume that you're wondering how to get a letter from Muncie regarding the sale?