Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Well im refinancing my but the appraiser did my home n the…

Customer Question
Well im refinancing my...

Well im refinancing my but the appraiser did my home n the one next to it.he combined both he said i have a covered patio between the two homes. which takes part of both properties

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

The state of New Mexico

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Well yes he sended to my loan officer in charge of the loan

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Loan officer said i have to get a letter regarding easement

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/14/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 9 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this issue?

Was the appraiser's appraisal correct?