Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I walked away from a mobile home not titled to me. The park…

Customer Question
I walked away from...

I walked away from a mobile home not titled to me. The park is sending lot rent fees. What should I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No, just 2 certified letters.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Did you ever agree to be liable for these amounts? What outcome are you seeking?
I was on a month to month.
If there is an open balance can often work out a payment plan for any balance owing.
As long as I'm not charged more then $59 total.
call me
if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me in chat. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Thanks! Would you kindly rate me five stars - that is the only way I get credit by the website. Thank you!