Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I found out that if I sell my. sorry I didn't see you were…

Customer Question
I found out that...

I found out that if I sell my

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?

Hi sorry I didn't see you were on. I have signed, I think I didn't send the deed yet. We were set to close this week, but I found out I would have to pay 50 grand in taxes, and I didn't know about that. I want to know if I can withdraw selling the house, without having a problem with the buyers, sueing me?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

Highland Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a CA licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Sure, let me know if I can make it more clear.
if I don't pick up, I can call right back, my phone doesn't always ring. Thanks

Hi, i see that the call payment failed, unfortunately. Is someone from customer care working with you?

I don't seem to be able to get my credit care to go through.

That's okay. Would you like to continue in writing?