Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Our covenants say no fence shall run across the road right…

Customer Question
Our covenants say no...

Our covenants say no fence shall run across the road right of way. I think that mean a fence cannot be placed along the front property line. Is that right

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes all the covenants are recorded in the county records

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How much does this cost

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Real Estate Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Ok

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/13/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: legalgems, Arbitrator replied 9 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Arbitrator

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Is the front property line where the right o fway is?