Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Tax foeclosure i really need help. Texas and yes has

Customer Question
Tax foeclosure i really...

Tax foeclosure i really need help

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?

Texas and yes has unfairly

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Emplloyment? forexclosure for taxes years back ****************

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Please contact asap need professional help tried to handle on hi s own but they want give him a court date or a chance for rebuttle, this is a great man that helps take care of a disabled veteran so much of his time is used up can you please help him fred ****************** texas ***********

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/13/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

I apologize for the site causing confusion with regard to your question. Can you explain the issue with the property tax foreclosure?

I apologize the sites blocks out personal information. You will receive a telephone call request where you can add a telephone number that is private.

Tina, Lawyer