Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My landlord pass away In May 2017. We think this property Is…

Customer Question
My landlord pass...

My landlord pass away In May 2017. We think this property Is now up for Auction. In December 2017.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Yes Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

We been residing on the property 6 years now..Yes the property received at letter In October for a court date October 5 for a Auction sale granted on December 11,2017. At Ten a.m.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We Don't have any where to go. Homeless Is fast approaching us.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/13/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

I am sorry to hear that you are going through this...

.

Are you under a written fixed term lease or are you month to month?

.

What is your legal question I can help with tonight?

.

.

thanks