Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Tenants gave notice 60 days ago to be released from their…

Customer Question
Tenants gave notice 60...

Tenants gave notice 60 days ago to be released from their lease...owner said fine if we could re lease this time of year extremely difficult and we lost two tenants..they say they lost two potential new rentals to move to we told them 2 weeks ago we had approved new tenant and he was signing lease... now their agent says they are being very pickie and wont affirm their move out date..which they already texted was dec 1-10 i am not legally involved ..no fee just supporting my client and pal landlord their agent says they are passing up great places

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Owner has numerous emails and texts that they are moving They are violating a number of terms of the lease..though mild..it is hard on their duplex neighbor

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the duplex located?

Dont clean up after dog park everywhere..one non working car sits in garage and they hoard the other spaces and park in vacant driveway yard..not theirs they have two children and now 5 cars in 2200 ft

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
RealEstateAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you please clarify what the issue is and what the parties agreed to?

Tina, Lawyer