Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I live in a deed restricted neighborhood that allows three…

Customer Question
I live in a deed...
I live in a deed restricted neighborhood that allows three structures and I have three so called structures on my property.1. 1500 SF Home2. 8’ x 16’ steel shed3. 24’ x 30’ steel garageIs there a simple way to attach my garage to my house so it can be considered one structure.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/11/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Yes, if the garage is attached, it would not be considered a separate structure. So, you would have to build an extension on the house that incorporated the garage. Then it would not count as a separate structure and you are good.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.