Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I own my house. My son pays the mortgage. I pay the

Customer Question
utilities. Can my sons girlfriend...
I own my house. My son pays the mortgage. I pay the utilities. Can my sons girlfriend tell me to move everything off the property?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/11/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Please let know as soon as possible.
No just the information I requested
I didn’t think it would take this long. And I’m not going to spend another $59 for “free” advice on the phone.
Is anyone going to answer my question.
Rich, I still haven’t heard from you.

I am very sorry, there must have been a technical issue because I did type a response to you telling you that you are the owner of the property and a resident at it, so no, she cannot tell you to move your stuff off the property.

Tina, Lawyer