Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Sorry I lost U

Customer Question
Sorry I lost U
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
I have maimed and improve this property for 13 and done improements
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
11/13/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you. I only see this question. Who were you working with when you lost the connection?

I don't know

Can you tell me your legal question?