Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

What is the law on remodel a bilden is the code on doors…

Customer Question
What is the law...

What is the law on remodel a bilden is the code on doors opening . do the entre door has too be a puss butteing

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ga

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I have not

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes **************** ps

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 3 days by:
11/13/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

I apologize for a delay in responding to you, however, I am just seeing your question for the first time. Is this a residential or commercial building remodel? Where in Georgia? I am sorry your phone number is ***** out by the site. You should receive a telephone offer that keeps your phone number private. Thank you.