Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Bought a house 3 years ago, we recently discovered rotted…

Customer Question
Bought a house 3...

Bought a house 3 years ago, we recently discovered rotted floor joists and mold in master bedroom, house did have a home inspection and was told the roof was good for about 2 more years, we had to replace it in 2 months because the roof leaked in master bedroom and attic. This house should have never put on the market as far as I am concerned.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

Customer:***** West Seneca, NY

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, the house has a crawlspace, and we were not told where the access was, so my husband had to cut a whole in the spare bedroom and we had to put a subpump in and it was discovered that the main sewer line was broken. So all the sewage from the kitchen sink and dishwasher was lying in the crawlspace.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/9/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
RealEstateAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. Can you please clarify what your question is?

Tina, Lawyer