Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How does this work? Los Angeles. Paperwork? Ni no

Customer Question
How does this work? ...

How does this work?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Los Angeles

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Paperwork?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Ni no

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/8/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Olivia Kent,
 replied 9 months ago
Olivia Kent

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. What can I answer for you?