Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I need a real estate lawyer near cookville tn .I bought a…

Customer Question
I need a real...

I need a real estate lawyer near cookville tn .I bought a murder house in Crossville tn .No discloser of material damage or when asked about any crime near by they said no .I have $ 80,000 in material damage alone and a house I can't sell to any one

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Tn

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes ,I have a lawyer { henry fincher in cookville tn . he is not a expert in this matter .we need a expert in this type of case

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No .thank you for your help . This is the 1st case of this type in tn .

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
10/26/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Yes, I can help you. You would file a claim against the seller of the house for $80,000 and you can also claim against the real estate agent.

You can file a complaint against the real estate agent for failure to disclose a material fact. Here is the link to complain to the real estate license board and they will make the agent pay your damages or give you a recovery from the state fund for matters like this.

https://www.tn.gov/commerce/article/rec-file-a-complaint

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question now. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.