Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Nashville, tennessee threat of eviction notice for not

Customer Question
paying all the rent, medical...
Nashville, tennessee threat of eviction notice for not paying all the rent, medical problem, missing work, he works for US Post Office in Nashville, who should he consult, panicked, first time. he is a new tenant.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Nashville, Tennessee
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No, threat from landlord today, he offered to pay partial payment, they said no want it all or out now.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is my son, just mpved to Nashville recently.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Real Estate Law
10/17/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Did they give him any written notice to pay or vacate?

.

When will he be able to pay the full rent?

.

.

thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please return,my deposit of 36.00. Thanks. no response from expert, , I have.' nt any more money.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will be going on FB , advice not free, we must pay, sham, and then pay more to speak on phone, no thanks. We figure it out. Refund my money, thanks MEE
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not happy, .
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Forget it.

Did you not see my response 5 minutes after you initially posted trying to get more information from you so I could answer your question?

.

And I am more than happy to continue on the website if you can provide the info I requested..

.

thanks

Tina, Lawyer