Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I have been renting a parking space from an HOA in Califfor…

Customer Question
I have been renting...

I have been renting a parking space from an HOA in Califfor over 15 yrs paying every Dec a year in advance. Can the HOA give it to someone else? implied contract? Earl

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?

In Calif

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No, except yearly receipt

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
10/17/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

Were you paying on a monthly or an annual basis?

Hello. I have not heard back you. Are you still looking for help on your question? If so, please let me know. Thank you.

Tina, Lawyer