Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I was told today that on my appeal that was denied for a…

Customer Question
I was told today that...
I was told today that on my appeal that was denied for a motion to reconsider on a summary judgement in foreclosures that the judge did not have a field reason for the denial. Does the Court have to give a reason or can he not Just file it. I was told I can make a motion requesting an answer but Still the judge can just deny that as well.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
10/5/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

The Judge may not always provide a basis/answer. I would need to look at your file. Where in New Jersey are located? There are local Attorneys that provide FREE consultations that can assist you. There are also legal aid and Pro Bono Attorneys available. I would not want to see you lose this action because the system does not favor those acting on their own behalf.

Law enforcement simply may not have enough probable cause to go after this person.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

Do you have any additional questions for me?