Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I'm interested in purchasing a home. wondering if it's wise…

Customer Question
I'm interested in purchasing...

I'm interested in purchasing a home. wondering if it's wise or unwise to use the person who was 'showing' the home at an open house as my buyers agent when the listing agent is a different person in the same real estate agency?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
10/3/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
RealEstateAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Can you share what your concern is or what you think may happen? Do you have another realtor in mind?