Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

What provisions should a seller include in a seller financed…

Customer Question
What provisions should a seller...
What provisions should a seller include in a seller financed agreement for real estate property in Prince George's County, Md.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
This is about real estate not antiques. I could not find the right category l
10/3/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: KLAW, Arbitrator replied 10 months ago
KLAW
KLAW, Arbitrator
Good afternoon
To sell a house without a real estate agent you will need a residential sales contract who contains the provision listed in this sample.https://www.secumd.org/homebuying360/homebuying-process/~/media/CU%20Realty/Sample%20MAR%20real%20estate%20contract.ashxfI hope this clarifies. Please don't forget to rate the question with stars