Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am on a piece of property and the access road to my

Customer Question
property I have an easement…...
I am on a piece of property and the access road to my property I have an easement… The property line between my neighbor and myself is actually on both sides of the road… There is an access area where I have always parked my fifth wheel trailer and another road further up where I drive to my garage and house…The neighbors who owned the property deed that I have the easement on how to put a burn pile and Wood in front of where I access my property to park my trailer… Do I have any rights?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
10/2/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

You must be able to have access to your property to park your trailer. Can you tell me if this is a recorded easement? Are you online with me?