Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am involved with dhs case management, I am a client I have…

Customer Question
I am involved with...

I am involved with dhs case management, I am a client I have a problem with something a case manager did and need legal advice to resolve or move to someone else.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

This is in Washington dc

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have only talked to the manager (boss) of this case manager who is in question but there has been no reply.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have recently gotten a federal housing voucher to move from an unsafe location to a better place but have no one to assist me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
10/2/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. This is a housing question and not employment as the site stated above. Is that correct? Can you tell me what the case manager did that is an issue?

Tina, Lawyer