Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Is there a form to vacate an unlawful detainer judgment? Los…

Customer Question
Is there a form...

Is there a form to vacate an unlawful detainer judgment?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Los angeles

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

There is judgment and part of it sets move out date by 10/7/17

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
10/2/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: legalgems, Arbitrator replied 10 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Arbitrator

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Thank you for your patience; I was able to locate a form that can be used as a template as it is a local form but for a different county; please see here

This explains the process:

http://www.courts.ca.gov/partners/documents/lmcombined.pdf

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here: