Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

For months I have not been able to have the management

Customer Question
For months I have...

For months I have not been able to have the management company and the board of owners of our housing complex to disclose 3 estimates and a professional opinion of a construction company whether a walkway along the house is going to solve under the house water flooding.

Lawyer's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

I suspect that they have not acted in accordance with law/rules, so what should I do to have them disclose those documents, that is if they have them. Thank you for your reply.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
10/2/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Is this something that they are liable to fix as a common element>

,

Are you still experiencing a problem with this flooding?

.

.

thanks