Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Making a deed of trust, wondering if I have to hire a

Customer Question
trustee or can I be...
Making a deed of trust, wondering if I have to hire a trustee or can I be lender and trustee>
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Missouri
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No yet not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is a loan to a relative to help them buy a share in a house
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/29/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 2 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with extensive estate planning experience. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Yes, you may be the trustee of a trust that you are forming. The trustee does not need to be a separate individual.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.

Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi