Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I wanted to know about retaining a Lawyer for a Termination…

Customer Question
Hi i wanted to...

Hi i wanted to know about retaining a Lawyer for a Termination Hearing for Section 8. the termination is for an arrest in 2016 for assault, which the case is begin dismissed.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Dallas Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I received my Termination notice today. i have till October 4 to send in a letter for an appeal of the decision

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The charge was assault, they arrest was in 2016 and the case is begin dismissed. do i have a chance of over turning this decision?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/29/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Let me provide a link for local Attorneys in your area that provide FREE consultations that can assist you. You are more likely to have success if you are working with an Attorney. Give me a few moments please.

Thank You
the links provided, is not to an actual attorney. i would like to speak with an attorney to see what my option are.

You can also accept a telephone call request and speak an Attorney on the site.

Do you see the link for free consultation Attorneys? http://http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/landlord-tenant/dallas-county/texas

There is also legal aid assistance with these matters at

https://texaslawhelp.org/directory/legal-resource/dallas-volunteer-attorney-program?ref=2IYxX

Thank you for using JA. If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit from the site for my work I would appreciate it. We appreciate your business.

Are you online with me?