Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I would like to know how to lower my monthly mortgage

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know how to lower my monthly mortgage payment when my credit score is low, and now on a fixed income. we have had the property for 12 years. thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Not yet tried for modification and was denied

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really just interested to know is there a pathway forward

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/29/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
RealEstateAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Have you spoke with your lender yet?