Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Is there a statue that says that the property appraisel can…

Customer Question
Is there a statue...

Is there a statue that says that the property appraisel can put a shed an pole barn with homestead exemtion on the tax role that does not meet no building code

Lawyer's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Is there a statue that says that the property appraisel can put a shed an a pole barn with homestead exemption that were turned into living quarters that does not meet any building codes

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

The appraiser says he can put a pulp tent on role if owner asked there was only a permit issued for a pole barn and a fish cleaning shed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/27/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you. Can you tell me the State and County your question pertains to?

Tina, Lawyer