Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I need real estate attorney

Customer Question
i need real estate attorney
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Can you tell me what state you are in?

.

If you can post your legal question and some of the back story, I will try to help..

.

.

thanks

ny
Real Estate Lawyer: Joycelaw, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started

Ok, I still need to know what your question is and what is going on with your situation before I can answer any question... I only know what you type in the box..

.

.

thanks

Real Estate Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 10 months ago
Michael Bradley

would you still like to talk?