Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My is Hector Colon; I suppose to on the Sept 29, I intend to…

Customer Question
Greeting My is Hector...

Greeting My is Hector Colon; I suppose to on the Sept 29, I intend to act. The purpose for not is health issues. I intend to relocate to New York. but due to both, knee and left replacement along with prostate cancer. I understand I be sued. I also know I counsel.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Lake county, Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Contract sign to Sept 29th.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Right now I cannot think of anything: I do have psychological issues as Disabled Veteran.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/26/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
RealEstateAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Hector, good morning. Can you please clarify what your question is?

Correct

Can you share what your question is? I do not understand what you are asking.

I enter into a Purchase contract (Seller), with the intention of relocating to NYC. However, due to my illness, both knees totally as a left hip, with prostate cancer. I intend not to close. I know I can be sued so I need counsel. Please advise of my options
closing to occur 9/29....

Thank you for the reply and I am sorry to hear about your situation. Do you know if there was any language or terms in the contract, which made this contingent upon your health and ability to relocate?

Tina, Lawyer