Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Specializes in sober living houses in Colorado. Colorado…

Customer Question
Specializes in sober living...

Specializes in sober living houses in Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/25/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 10 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

What is your issue?

Thank you for your cooperation.

I need to hire an attorney who has experience working with sober living homes and HOAs in Colorado. Where do you practice?

Thank you for the information.

I do not practice in Colorado. Also and more importantly, this site does not offer legal representation.

Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com