Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Kinda hard to explain in a text but t put it short and sweet…

Customer Question
Kinda hard to explain...

Kinda hard to explain in a text but t put it short and sweet an ex room mate said I fabricated something to the housing authority preventing from getting a place to live and she is living in an apartment now i did not lie to the housing authority when she was living with me she was renting a bedroom and the common areas were the lving room kitchen and bathroom and laundry room

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

She told me i needed to go out more often and i put a rif in her relationship with the guy she was dating at the time because i would let them in the living room alone

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nly charing her 350.00 a month rent and she is threating to report me to the irs for this and i asked my tax lady and she told me not to worry about that she said she reported me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She also said in the letter she is sending a list of negottiatons ying to black mail me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.