Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am currently renting a house from a company pay my rent on…

Customer Question
I am currently renting...

I am currently renting a house from a company pay my rent on time every month and the company continues to increase my rent every Month is that legal?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Las Vegas Nevada.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Paperwork such as?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

In a letter that was sent to me there was the amount rent and it stated excluded taxes.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/22/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
RealEstateAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Have you asked them they are doing this? Have you asked about a lease?