Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

It is not a real estate problem it is about a person that…

It is not a...

It is not a real estate problem it is about a person that was evicted and nowher to go

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

State of new jersey

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was in a voucher system they are also hoding all of my money which also it would make hard to relocate

9/22/2017
DamienJD
DamienJD, Lawyer

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

Are you still living in the apartment? Did you ever have a hearing in court? Is there a final order of eviction?

DamienJD
DamienJD, Lawyer
sorry about that.You will under stand why I did that.yes there was an eviction.i was represented by an advocacy from Collingswood n.j after those leagal reprisals I was placed in south jersey behavior and health who over see my voucher for the apartment.They were my payees,they basically just left me there the property manager evicted me out of another apartment they sold the building,bought the one I'm in now and are now doing again now I had until today to be out.
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
MY payees took all of my social security checks wouldn't give them to me advocacy had got a few of my social security checks back payees quit left me me there for months with no food gave me until today to move out.they also are holding 23,450 dollars of my my money that's in there account I was court ordered to this angency they jus quit,if I don't have an address they could arrest me for not reporting an address.