Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

If there is a land dispute on a piece of property, how do…

Customer Question
If there is a...

If there is a land dispute on a piece of property, how long do they have to tell/ or disclose to you what the dispute is? ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What confuses you?

If there is a dispute on a piece of property how long do the people have to disclose to the other party concerned, what the dispute is? We have asked what the problem is 4 times with no response on how to remedy the situation.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

In the mts. in Conifer Co.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Good question! where would a person find that information? and that is where the complaint would be spelled out so to speak? and if there isn't one filed is this just a harassment claim?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of, that you thank you!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/21/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by JustAnswer. If you have requested a phone call with an attorney, your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions.

.

Can you give me some context to your question?

.

Are you the buyer, seller, neighbor, heir, curious onlooker, etc.?

.

What state is this in?

.

What makes you think there is some dispute going on?

.

.

thanks