Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Can buyers or sellers pull out anytime during the

Customer Question
offer/counter offer process?...
Can buyers or sellers pull out anytime during the offer/counter offer process?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

During this conversation, you might experience some delays while I work with several customers at the same time, or I am preparing a response to you. Please do not click Opt Out expecting a faster response. This results in more delays while waiting for another Expert. I assure you I will help you in due time. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

So all that has been done is that the seller has offered to sell or the buyer has made an offer for the purchase of the property?

Is there any written document at all?